Watermelon cubes served with rose flavoured sauce.
Watermelon cubes stciked with paneer.
Summary: Watermelon Cubes Tikka Recipe is fully colorful, simple and tasty recipe. Watermelons are good for health and they are called as Summer Busters.
- Cut watermelon into cubes and remove the seeds
- Dry roast sesame seeds in a non stick pan.
- Switch off heat and add lemon juice, rose syrup, chaat masala, red chilli sauce and mix.
- String watermelon cubes onto 4 satay sticks and place the sticks on a serving plate.
- Pour the prepared syrup over the watermelon pieces and serve.
- Try it! You can also stick paneer (cottage cheese) if u wish.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2