Recipe: Sweet Iced Tea
Summary: Sweet Iced tea is a tasty and easy to make refreshing drink for summers.
- In a large glass measuring cup, place the tea bags and add the baking soda.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags.
- Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags and do not squeeze them.
- Pour the tea mixture into a 2-quart pitcher; add the sugar.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the cold water.
- Let cool; chill in the refrigerator and serve over ice.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2