A perfect baby food from toddlers to any age. Suji ki kheer(semolina mix) is very light on stomach and delicious too. Its can been eaten at any time either its a breakfast,lunch or dinner. Kids will love it. Here is the recipe:
- Semolina(सूजी)(roasted) 2 big spoons
- sugar 2 tsp
- almonds(बादाम) 4-5 in small pieces
- raisins(किशमिश) 5-6(soaked in water)
- ghee 2 tsp
- Take a pan and put it on ghee and add ghee into it.
- Now add roasted semolina(suji) into hot ghee saute till the suji gets it brown color. Now add a little water and stir.
- When water gets evaporated add milk to it.
- Now stir occasionally on a low flame.
- Add almonds and raisins.
- Add more milk if necessary and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour it in a bowl and serve hot.Tip: Its better if you have roasted semolina(suji) in your home than normal.