Stuffed Arbi(Colocasia) with green chillies.
Its just awesome. Its simple, delicious and you can eat it as a snack or as a vegetable(sabji) with chapati or make sandwiches.
Stuffed Arbi(Colocasia) with green chillies
- Green Chillies 2
- Coriander powder
- cumin seeds
- Boil Arbi(Colocasia) for 10 minutes in a pressure cooker
- Peel off boiled arbi and press them with hands so that they look like a burfi
- insert split and cut green chillies into arbi
- Take a pan to add some oil and cumin seeds and saute till they are golden brown
- now, put all the arbi/s directly into the pan
- now spread some coriander powder, ajwain and salt
- cover with a lid for one minute
- now cook from another side by flipping the arbis
- cook for another 1 minute
- serve hot and eat with chapatis, parathas or as a snack
- You can also do it make sandwiched with it.