Recipe: Straberry in Chocolate
Summary: Here is a very easy recipe for the sweet in your life on this Valentine Day. Strawberry in chocolate can be made in a jiffy.
- Prepare a pan with parchment or wax paper on it.
- In separate bowls, melt each chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir if possible, melt for another 15 to 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth. Dip clean and dry strawberries in chocolate(s).
- Carefully set them on the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until hard. (Just a couple of minutes.) Store in the refrigerator. Should be eaten within a day or so.
- *The better quality the chocolate, the better quality the strawberries. Prefer bittersweet or another kind of chocolate? Use it or them instead.
- For this recipe, we just dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and then took a toothpick and drizzled some white chocolate over the dark chocolate.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)