Recipe: Quick Bhel
Summary: A Spicy Indian quick snack which can be taken at any time in a day.
- Dice cucumber, tomatoes & Carrot
- If you cannot eat raw sprouts, keep them in hot water for about 15 min.
- Now in a bowl mix the sprouts, wheat flakes, cucumber, tomatoes & Carrot. Sprinkle the peanuts, chaat masala & salt on to them.
- Now dress with curd mix & garnish with coriander leaves.
- Add a dash of lime if required.
Serve it with nachos or papad.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2