Recipe: Pizza Fruity
Summary: A delicious and colorful pizza fruity is just perfect for brunch as well as for any special occasion
- Cream cheese (softened):-1 package (8 ounces)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed :-1 carton (8 ounces)
- Confectioner’s sugar :-¼ cups
- Kiwifruit (peeled and thinly sliced):-3
- Firm bananas (sliced):-2
- Mandarin oranges (drained):-1 can (11 ounces)
- Sugar :-¼ cup
- Red grape halves :-½ cup
- Water :-2 tbsp.
- Orange juice :-¼ cup
- Lime juice :-1 tbsp.
- Salt :-Pinch
- Cornstarch :-1-1/2 tsps.
- Pour cookie batter into anungreased 14-inchpizza pan and bakeat 350°tilldeep golden brown. Allow it to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar till smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Apply on a crust and keep slicesof fruit on top.
- In a saucepan, add the water, sugar, lemon squeeze, orange juice, cornstarch and salt to a bubble.
- Constantly stir until thickened. Cool; brush over fruits.
- Fruit pizza is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2