Recipe: Paneer Pancakes
Summary: Cottage Cheese(Paneer) pancakes can be prepared in a jiffy and taste delicious. This paneer pancake is high in protein and contains whole wheat flour,milk.
- Combine the milk,egg yolks and cottage cheese in a bowl until smooth. Stir well in cauliflower.
- In another bowl, beat well the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, sift the baking powder, salt and flours.
- Add the flour mixture to the mixture of cottage cheese and stir well.
- Fold the egg whites gently into the batter using a spatula.
- Heat pan or griddle on a medium flame and melt little butter in it.
- Put the little scoop of batter into a pan for each pancake.
- Cook these pancakes slowly until each one turns deeply golden on one side.
- Flip it and cook the other side until it turns golden.
- Serve hot.
Serve hot with a pat of butter. Keep cooked pancakes in a 225 F to keep them warm.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15-30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
If you are a pure vegetarian then you can exclude egg yolks from this recipe and increase milk by 1/4 cup(approx).