Sometimes, when we go to kitchen in the morning, we saw there are some leftover chapatis and do not know what to do with them. So, here is a recipe which use your leftover chapatis. tasty bhi aur Budget mein bhi.
- 4 chapatis
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green chilli, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped green capsicum
- ½ tsp soya sauce
- 1½ tsps tomato-chilli sauce
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp sambhar powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
- Cut chapattis into long thin strips.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, onion and green chilli and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, carrots, capsicum and sauté for 3 minutes. Lower heat and add soya sauce, tomato-chilli sauce, pepper powder, sambharpowder and salt. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chapatti strips, lemon juice and toss on high heat to mix.