Recipe: Moongfali Ke Laddoo
Summary: All the ingredients are very healthy and there is little fat in the dish. Even if taken in small quantities, the laddoo is very filling. If the peanuts are roasted in advance, this laddoo can be prepared at a moment’s notice. A perfect recipe for Lohri and Makar Sankranti festivals.
- Roast peanuts in a skillet till the raw flavor is gone.
- Spread them in a plate. let the peanuts cool a bit.
- Remove the covering of the peanuts and grind them to a coarse mixture.
- Crush jaggery to get an even paste.
- Mix peanuts and jaggery.
- Add a couple of tsp of ghee to make the mixture hold.
- Form small balls to make the laddoos.
Preparation time: 5-10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15-20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Tagged: how to make laddoo, how to make laddoo quick, laddoo, laddoo recipe, laddoo recipe for festivals, lohri recipe, moongfali ke laddoo, moongfali ke laddu, moongfali recipe, peanuts laddoo, peanuts recipe