Mangoes and the raw food diet are a match made in heaven. It’s always fun to find ways to make mangoes taste even better. This simple veg mango shake recipe (or mango smoothie) creates a gorgeous flavor that can be enjoyed any time of day. You can refrigerate the fruit to be sure the shake comes out cold. If you don’t want to use ice, you can add a little bit of water instead and the consistency will be more like a smoothie.
Mango Shake can also be made using Yogurt(Dahi) in it but this one is with MILK.
You can also use Mango Shake as a baby food just blend all.
Mango Shake with vanilla ice creams
- • 1 Mango(large)
- •1 cup Milk
- •1 tsp Sugar
- • 1 scoop Vanilla ice cream(optional)
- •2-3 Almonds,sliced
- • 1 tsp Cashew nuts,sliced
- •5-6 Raisins
- •3-4 Green cardamoms(grounded coarsley)
- Make a powder from seeds of cardamom(इलायची).
- Blend the mangoes along with milk and sugar.
- Pour this in a glass add the vanilla ice-cream and then add almonds, cashew nuts, raisins, cardamom powder over it.
- Serve chilled.