Recipe: Mango Custard
Summary: Mango custard is so refreshing and smooth, it’s simply irresistible! Mango Custa is easy to make. Its mango season.
- Mix coconut concentrate, mango chunks and lime squeeze till smooth.
- Put leftover ingredients in a saucepan.
- Combine till cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Add the prepared mixture in mango mixture.
- Cook on medium heat and constantly stir, till mixture comes to a bubble.
- Continue to cook and stir for few minutes.
- Transfer this mixture into a bowl and let it cool.
- Put some mango chunks just before serving and serve chilled.
Add some mango chunks before serving and sprigs of fresh mint. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Total fat :- 0.5 g Saturated fat :- 0.1 g Calories :- 132.4 Cholesterol :- 0.8 mg Protein :- 2.5 g Sodium :- 27.7 mg Total carbohydrates :- 30.7 g Sugars :- 22.0 g Dietary fiber :- 1.8 g
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15-30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: Indian (Northern)