Magical Bassi Roti
Summary: Leftover rotis(chapati) are very useful and can be used in many ways. Magical Bassi Roti is made up with these leftover chapatis.The rotis are crushed and mixed with peanuts to make it lippilicious . Nothing is eXtra.
- Roughly chop onions and green chillies. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté.
- Finely chop ginger, add to the pan and sauté.
- Add green chillies, onions and sauté.
- Add peanuts and mix well. Tear the leftover rotis into small pieces.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and sugar to the pan. Sauté.
- Add juice of one lemon and mix well
- Add leftover roti pieces and toss lightly. Cover and cook on a low flame till crispy and crunchy. Serve hot
Preparation time: 10-15 minute(s) Cooking time: 15-20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2