Recipe: Italian Coffee Cappuccino
Summary: The way the cappuccino is defined today, except adding a shot of espresso a most important factor in preparing a cappuccino is the texture and temperature of the milk. This is a simple recipe of Cappuccino. Now you can make it too.
- Coffee powder (Coffee ka powder) – 2 tsps
- Sugar (Cheeni) – 2 tsps
- Water – 2 tsps
- Milk (Doodh) – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder (Cocoa ka powder) – 1 tbsp
- Method (to make Cappuccino):-
- Boil water.
- Take coffee powder, sugar and 2 tsps of hot water and mix with spoon till frothy.
- Pour this mixture in the cup.
- Add water and milk- more milk if you prefer a milky coffee.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: Less than 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2