Recipe: Grappy Red Bingo
Summary: This absolutely delicious drink is bound to make that summer day so much better and cooler! And what makes this even better is that it doesn’t take any time at all to prepare.
- To get the crushed ice, all you have to do is chuck a few ice cubes in the blender and blend for a few seconds.
- Now, add the crushed ice into the glass and pour the grapefruit juice and then the cranberry juice.
- After that, add the soda water.
- You can squeeze in a little lime for that zing and flavor.
- Garnish the drink with a lime slice hooked onto the glass.
We have used ready made juices. You can also make these juices at home.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: No cooking is required
Number of servings (yield): 2