You may think your pasta and other variants are lonely without Garlic Bread.
There are various methods of making Garlic Bread. The simplest one is here, Just rubbing cut cloves of Garlic over slices of French or Italian bread, spreading the bread with butter and just heat in oven or microwave .
Here is the method:
- French loaf 1
- garlic 5-6 cloves
- butter (softened) 100 gm
- parsley 15 gm
- Finely chop garlic and parsley. Put some butter in a bowl and heat in the MWO(if you do not have softened) on medium for 30 seconds.
- Take out the butter and mix in the garlic and parsley.
- Cut the French loaf as wedges. You can do this by cutting 2cm thick pieces. While cutting, remember not to cut down straight, but cut diagonally.
- Apply the butter mix on the wedges. You could also add some parmesan cheese on top and put it in MWO.
- Microwave in HIGH for two minutes. Serve Hot.