Recipe: Fresh Vegetables
- Fill a large pot with 4-inch high with salted water.
- Place asparagus and carrots and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until asparagus are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- To the same water add snow peas and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- In a medium pan heat the oil and add all the vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and dill and mix well.
Number of servings (yield): 4