Recipe: Kuttu Ka Paratha
Summary: A traditional fasting recipe which is easy to prepare. Here, is its first version. Kuttu ka Paratha
- 2 Cups Kuttu Atta
- • 1 tsp Rock salt
- • 2 Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- • Dry flour for dusting
- • Ghee or clarified butter for frying
- Combine together the kuttu atta, potatoes and salt.
- • Add sufficient water and make flexible dough. Knead well.
- • Cover it and set aside for about half an hour.
- • Divide the dough into eight pieces and shape them into round balls using dry flour.
- • Roll out these balls into chapatti.
- • Heat a griddle(tava). Reduce the flame to medium.
- • Put one paratha on the tava and pour ghee in the form of trail along the outer edges of the paratha.
- • Flip when the underside is cooked. Apply the ghee on exposed surface.
- • Again flip and cook on the other side.
- • Remove when well done on both sides.