Dosa of cucumber is a nutritious dosa made up of cucumber which helps to reduce acidity. Its so healthy and delicious you will make it again and again.
Here, is the recipe for Dosa of Cucumber
- Rice (soak in water for 4 hrs.):-1 cup
- Cucumber (peeled and chopped into big cuts):-1
- Coconut :-1 cup
- Turmeric powder :-½ tsp.
- Green chilies :-4
- Salt to taste :-To taste
- oil for roasting
- Filter the soaked rice and blend it along with green chilies, cucumber, salt, turmeric powder and coconut to a semi-thick batter using blender.
- First heat and then spread a little oil in a griddle.
- Now pour a spoonful of prepared batter and then spread in circle.
- Sprinkle little oil on top and roast gently on both sides.
- Serve hot.
- Serve hot with any chutney/sauce/dahi(youghurt) or side dish of your choice.