Recipe: Crumbly Tortilla Pizza
Summary: Crisped and crumbledchapathis topped with tomatoes, onions and loads of cheese, the crumbled tortilla pizza is a wonderful after-school treat for your kids. It can be made quickly with readily available ingredients, yet has an exciting side to it. Your kids will snap up this quick snack as quickly as it was made – even before they finish guessing whether it is a chapati, a tortilla or a pizza! you could also whip it up as a snack for unexpected guests.
- 4 left-over chapatis or tortillas
- To Be Mixed Into A Topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup deseeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 green chillies , finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Other Ingredients
- 1 tbsp olive oil or oil
- 1/2 cup grated cooking cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Heat a non-stick pan, add a little olive oil and place a chapati on it.
- Spoon ¼ of the filling mixture on top of the chapati and sprinkle with some grated cheese.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a very slow flame till the chapati is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more pizzas.
- Serve hot.
Preparation time: 6 minute(s)
Cooking time: 8 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Tagged: breakfast, chapati, chapati pizza, chapati pizza recipe, extra chapati, how to make chapati pizza, left over chapati, left over roti, mexican recipe, mini pizza, pizza, pizza recipe, snack, tortilla, tortilla pizza, tortilla pizza recipe