Recipe: Corn Samosa
Summary: Corn Samosa is a delicious snack to compliment your evening tea.
- Potato :-1
- Fresh corn seeds (boiled and partially crushed):-1 cup
- All-purpose flour :-1-1/2 cup
- Green chili (chopped):-1 Oil:-2 tbsp.
- Aniseeds :-¼ tsp. Ginger (chopped):-1tsp.
- Cumin seeds powder :-½ tsp.
- Black pepper powder :-1 tsp.
- Garam masala powder :-2 tsp.
- Gram flour:-1 tsp.
- Coriander leaves (chopped):-2 tbsp.
- Salt :-To taste
- Combine salt and Maida() flour together and then properly sieve it.
- Put 1 tsp of oil in prepared mixture and mix well.
- Knead into soft dough using water.Cover and set aside for about 20 minutes.
- In a pan, heat half tbsp.of oil and roast gram flouruntil golden brown.
- Remove from heat and keep aside. Again heat halftbsp.of oil androastcorn seeds, ginger, aniseeds, chili, salt, broiled gram flour, coriander, garam masala,pepperand cumin powder.
- Roast for 2-3 minutes andthen allow it to cool.
- Roll medium sized chapattis of dough andcut it into two from center to get a two half-moon shaped chapattis.
- Fold each half shaped chapatti into hollow cone and stuff the prepared filling in cone.
- Close it using water and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Your Corn samosas are ready.
Adding hot oil along with gram flour to the dough makes the samosa crisper and remains good for a long time.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: less than 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4