A fastest and easiest recipe made from carrots and cottage cheese(paneer) with green chutney . It is very easy to make and can be made in a jiffy.
•Carrots,grated 1 cup
•Green chutney 4 tablespoons
•White bread slices 12
•Salt to taste
•Eggless mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
•Cottage cheese (paneer),grated 1 cup
- Mix carrots and salt in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Mix cottage cheese and salt in another bowl and mash well. Add green chutney and mix.
- Take 3 bread slices for each sandwich.
- On one slice spread carrot filling, cover it with second slice and spread cottage cheese-green chutney mixture on it.
- Top it up with third bread slice. Press gently.
- Trim the sides of each sandwich and cut it into two pieces and serve.
Tagged: carrot paneer sandwich, carrot sandwich, carrots, cottage cheese sandwich, extra green chutney, green chutney, green chutney in sandwich, paneer sandwich, sandwich with green chutney, use of green chutney