Recipe: Bread Veg Sandwich
Summary: Bread veg sandwich is a tasty and quick recipe which has appetizing combination of spices and curd. You will just fall in love with it.
- In a pan, heat oil and put mustard seeds.
- Add coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Put green chilies and mashed potatoes to it. Fry for four minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and stir well. Switch off the heat.
- Strain curd through strainer.
- Apply curd on one side of bread slice and then spread the potato mixture over it.
- Repeat the procedure for remaining bread slices.
- Keep one slice of bread above the potato mixture.
- Make 4 pieces and serve with ketchup of sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Serve with chutney or sauce or ketchup.