Recipe: Bread Barfi wala
Summary: A delicious, yummylicious and tastiest recipe for all ages. You can’t just resist it . Bread barfi is easy to make.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk for about 10 minutes.
- Combine coconut and sugar, stir over a low fire till the sugar melts.
- Add the soaked breadcrumbs and stir till well mixed (for about 5 to 7 minutes).
- Add chopped cashew nuts , rose essence and oil and cook till the mixture leavesthe sides of the pan.
- Spread into a greased baking tin and allow to cool. Cut into desired shapes and garnish with chopped cashewnuts and serve.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20-30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4