Aloo Matar Chaat
Summary: The interplay of soft green peas(matar) with crisped potato cubes is a delight to behold and savour, especially when this combo is pepped up with a dash of lime, green chillies and chaat masala too. Aloo Matar (green peas) chaat is a mild variation of the ever-popular aloo chaat, relished by indians the world over!
- 1 cup boiled and peeled potato cubes
- 1/4 cup boiled green peas
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
For The Garnish
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the potatoes and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the potatoes are brown in colour.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Makes 2 servings