Aloo ki Sabzi aur potato curry is a very easy recipe and it can be made during fasting and and almost on any day. This recipe just use boiled potatoes and green chilies.
Aloo Ki Subzi
- 4 potatoes(boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 3-4 green chilies(chopped)
- salt(or rock salt) to taste
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves(dhaniya)(finely chopped)
- water for curry
- 1. Heat a pan
- 2. Add ghee in the pan.
- 3. After 60 secs add chopped green chillies and allow them to crackle.
- 4. Now add mashed potatoes and salt.
- 5. Mix and fry well.
- 6. Add water according to you to make sufficient curry
- 7. Garnish with coriander(dhaniya) leaves.
- 8. Serve with poori or roti.